Crafted from black injection, this pair of sunglasses takes inspiration from '60s styles with oversized square-frames. A green and red Web detail features on the front—a nod to the House's equestrian heritage, while the signature Interlocking G appears in gold as a subtle detail on the side.
- Shiny black injection frame with enamel Web detail
- Shiny black injection temples with gold Interlocking G detail
- Gradient grey lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 2.1"; Frame Width: 5.8"
- Temple length: 5.7"; Lens height: 2.1", Nose bridge length: .7"
- Made in Japan
- The glasses will arrive in a velvet case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.