Named for an elegant avenue in Paris, the Montaigne MM handbag is both chic and impeccably functional. Made from Monogram canvas, this model is an ideal business bag: its smartly designed interior is fitted with multiple pockets and compartments. Two top handles and a removable shoulder strap offer several stylish carry options.
(Length x height x width )
- Monogram coated canvas
- Natural cowhide-leather trim
- Burgundy microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Key bell
- Hook to secure belongings
- Central zipped compartment with padlock
- 2 wide compartments
- Double smartphone pocket
- Flat pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, not adjustable
- Strap Drop: 35.0 cm
- Handle: Double
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.